INTRODUCING THE NEW LCJ LIBRARY!
The LCJ Resource Library is a comprehensive, database of over 25 years of LCJ's various research, comments, documents, reports, and more. It is all available, searchable and at your fingertips.
SEARCH THE LCJ POLICY LIBRARY NOW!
ALL LCJ members may access the LCJ POLICY LIBRARY! Here's how:
1. Click on SIGN IN on the upper right hand corner of this page;
2. You will be directed to the member login page where you should log in with your credentials (if you do not know them, click to the right of the LOGIN button for further instructions);
4. CLICK "LCJ Resource Libraries" above;
5. CLICK on the "Policy" option;
6. You may then EXPLORE the resources by topic by clicking on the GREY arrows, which will open sub-folders;
7. PDF documents will appear on the right side once the subfolder is opened;
8. You may SEARCH for a specific term by entering it into the search box on the upper right hand side; and
9. Once the document you need appears, you may DOWNLOAD it or PRINT it.
*Please also note that LCJ Members may not add documents to the library at this time.
If you have any questions about the library, please email Andrea Looney (firstname.lastname@example.org).